Below will be the key points about single output switching power supply ,From right here you might get the solution details which includes description,function ,price and some other ideal associated products ,you will get the facts that that is the ideal to buy and obtain the discount value.
when you will need to read more testimonials about single output switching power supply or relevant solution , it is simple to click the image and get much more info regarding the products which you interesting,if you are interested the item ,you may need to study a lot more evaluations.
Reviews: customer reviews...
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
No description available.
No features available.
There was an error connecting to the Amazon web service, or no results were found for your query.
Bookmark our internet page and please come back and take a look at us soon. We’ve other articles, just just like the 1 above, which could be positive to obtain your thoughts looking at %keywords% inside a absolutely distinctive way.
Why not sign up for our e-mail notifications to ensure that you are capable to become informed proper away we post one of the most current facts? Please share your feedback and add for the expanding debate on %keywords%: you will discover a large number of readers waiting to study your thoughts.
kirranblockhead asked What is the minimum amount of electricity required for a shock?
I want to know so as to make a device to give people a minor shock. For instance, what v of battery would I need to give someone a bit of an unpleasent tingle?
And got the following answer:
You can make a simple 'shock' device using a typical step down transformer like you'd find in a consumer electronics power supply. Simply wire a 9 volt battery and a momentary switch to the output side of the transformer. When the switch is pressed and released, the voltage will be stepped up by the transformer and deliver a single high-voltage jolt across the input winding. It can be beefed up with the addition of a capacitor. Great fun. Edit: Direct current (from a battery) is a different thing from alternating current (wall outlet). 110 volts from an outlet is way past a tingle and the available current can hurt a person. But, you can let it go. The same voltage DC is very dangerous since your muscles will contract and you will not be able to easily let go. Varying conditions of the skin contact with the electrodes can dramatically effect the amount of current a person will draw. Playing around with pure DC (a bunch of batteries in series) is not safe. Construct the device I described and you can experiment to see what single pulses of various voltages are like. You are unlikely to hurt yourself with such a device.